Thursday, August 7, 2008

HELLO, NICE TO MEET YOU. MY NAME IS PATIENCE. HAVE WE MET BEFORE?


When I stand in line at a store, I like to give the person in front of me some personal space. I don't need to see what they buy and don't need them in my business. Not true here. In fact, you get pushed through the lines. I don't know how many times I've felt a shopping basket push me forward or some lady reach in front of me with her items as I take my change and put my stuff in my bag. But I don't budge. Goodgosh, I have a word for you...it's called PATIENCE because I'm sure both of us don't want your rohlik poking me in the booty.

3 comments:

Britt said...

that would kill me! i specifically hate being bugged in the grocery store check out line. true story.

Anonymous said...

HA! I just did the pcs training again and Stacey did his famous personal space example. Yeah...good times.

Cal said...

Hey Deanna! I found your blog from facebook. It's so cute. Sounds like you are having some crazy adventures :) I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine.. if that's okay. Happy Birthday! woohoo. I remember going to your birthday party a few years ago and I think there was a pinata... Nice.