Friday, August 1, 2008

D-DAY err...B-DAY

It's almost here. 08/08/08. And my brother will soon be 500 bones richer.
You see, he made a bet several years earlier that I wouldn't be married by my birthday this year. I thought 'shoot, I'm cute enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit someone MIGHT want to marry me by then.'

*Rules applied to bet*
1. it has to be to a dude
2. it can't be to a boy who just wants a green card
3. he has to speak English
4. he can't be deaf, blind, and mute
5. he has to be mentally capable
6. he can't be on his death bed
7. it can't be annulled right after I get the money

Well, I have 7 days to get married. Heck, I have the weekend off, maybe I should go look for my Czech mate. Time to work it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILL MARRY YOU

Unknown said...

Wow, 7 days . . . good luck!

Deanna said...

HA HA today I met a boy from Slovakia and a Czech who wanted me to go to Belgium with them so I could marry the Czech and have 2 babies with him. He also plans for us to move to CA to go to a hockey game to see the San Jose Sharks. This marriage thing is easier than I thought. 7 days is a piece of cake...it took me 7 hours.

David said...

I only qualify for one of those, but if you come to honduras and find me a way home ill marry you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your really turning 40 this month wow how the years fly

Unknown said...

Wow, only four days left... You're not getting nervous are you? Or did you go through with it with the Slovokian? Why did the Czech guy want to take you to Belgium to get married? Is it easier to get married there or something? Go Sharks (I guess :))!

Anonymous said...

I will marry you!!! Can we split the money??? $cha-ching$

Danny said...

Deanna, let's do the thing tomorrow. I don't even want a cut of the money. You had me the first time I saw you put peanut butter in your ice cream.

Anonymous said...

WOW....CONGRATULATIONS girl!! YOU HAVE TOO MANY GUYS TO MARRY...LOL....

What a good birthday ! 08/08/08 is OLYMPIC TIME 2008 IN BEIJING ....nice...

LET'S GO TO VEGAS ...MARRY THERE EVEN QUICKER THAN 7 DAYS, RIGHT ?....hahaha....

Anonymous said...

What's your birth year? You're not really 40...more like 24-26. He he.

Cutie. ;)