Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The New DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

I remember going to the theater with my sister-in-law in 1991 to see Disney's animated film Beauty and the Beast.  The library dance scene looked so unbelievably real. I was hooked on the movie and the music instantly.
You can only imagine my excitement when Disney announced a live-action adaptation of the Studio's animated classic. It is even more exciting to here the cast: Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast and as the Prince, Luke Evans as Gaston, Kevin Kline as Maurice, Josh Gad as LeFou, Ewan McGregor as Lumière, Stanley Tucci as Cadenza, Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette, Audra McDonald as Garderobe, Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, and Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts.
Throw in Ariana Grande and John Legend singing the Beauty and the Beast iconic song and this is sure to a hit that I am so excited to see when it opens in theaters everywhere on March 17, 2017.

Check out BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on

0 comments: