Thursday, June 16, 2016

CHARCOAL

There is one time I was in Sand Diego and went to a super hippy gelato shop. They had a vanilla charcoal flavor that tasted so good I wanted two scoops. Turns out I learned charcoal is great at helping you have a healthy digestion and detoxing. Yeah.
I was given the opportunity to try some raw activated charcoal powder by Moody Zook. Charcoal can also be used as a face mask to clean your pores, to remove stains from your teeth, and promote healthy gums.
It looks a little crazy because it is a super dark black powder, but don't be afraid. This powder is awesome. It's charcoal, but that doesn't mean you should go grab a briquette off the grill in the backyard.
#moodyzookboss
I was given the opportunity to purchase this item at a discounted price in return for my honest opinion.

0 comments: