Monday, February 9, 2015

Prince Charming Costume

I am sure all of you have been hearing about the new Cinderella movie coming to theaters on March 13, 2015.
Just in case you haven't, here is the official US trailer #2.

Cinderella has a beautiful blue gown, great shoes, and a sweet ride to the ball.

But I want to hear more about Prince Charming!
This gives me a great idea for Halloween and other costume parties coming up this year. Who wouldn't love to dress up in the wicked step sisters, Cinderella, the Wicked Stepmother, helpful little mice, the Fairy Godmother, or Prince Charming costumes?!
I'm loving the Prince Charming characters in movie this year (even in Into the Woods). I found a super cool Prince Charming costume at Costume SuperCenter that I have my fingers crossed to talk some stud into wearing with me to a party. It is pretty sweet and includes the pants, tailcoat, and sash. To the men thinking dressing as Prince Charming might not be the toughest costume, just imagine all the ladies swooning and falling madly in love with you, in the hopes that you will take their hand in marriage and they will live happily ever after with you in your palace because wearing their men's Storybook Prince Charming Costume will have this effect on people.*
*This effect on people is not guaranteed and may not make a man choose this costume, but it's a good story, right?!

Like #Cinderella on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, Google+ OR 
visit the official CINDERELLA website here: http://disney.com/Cinderella

0 comments: