I think I have finally met my match....age 33.
What is happening?
- It's not as comfortable to just sleep anywhere
- I bruise more easily
- I can't just eat anything and be cool
- It takes longer to recover if I crash
Next week, I am getting a gym membership. I always used to say it didn't matter how much I weighed, but how I felt. Well, this year is kicking my butt in both. So I am putting a scale in my bathroom. UGH.
I have the chosen the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial. It's
pretty cool because it:
- illuminates for you to read it
- measures weight up to 400 lbs / 180 kg (I promise I won't ever not be able to stand on it or even come close to the limit)
- has a digital LCD display and electro-mechanical dial
- can switch between lbs and kg
- has an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass (so it looks cool and classy)
- is light weight (not huge and clunky)
- runs on 3 AAA batteries (totally included)
- automatically turns off to conserve battery life
The scale is auto-calibrated and captures precise measurements when you step on. The truth might hurt (in my case right now), but the scale will always be honest with you. Another super cool feature to also get accurate numbers is it lets you set and alarm to check your weight at the same time each day. I never thought the day would come where I had to be more careful, but I am glad I now have great equipment to help me on my new journey with the next 30 years.