Do you have a kitchen cupboard like this? My mom does (don't tell her I posted this).
That's why I am giving her the Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth food storage container set for Christmas.
Why this set? She can:
1. SAVE MONEY -- pays for itself and more by keeping food fresher longer;
2. SAVE FOOD -- Press on lid that removes air that spoils food;
3. SAVE SPACE -- each container nests for convenient, efficient storage;
4. SAVE TIME -- each container is microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe for long-lasting use.
5. SAVE WORRIES -- Your satisfaction is guaranteed and backed by Ozeri's industry-praised, no-hassle warranty and customer service.
*The BPA-free, stain-resistant, shatter-proof, Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers (that should make EVERYONE happy) are as transparent as glass, and safe to use in microwaves, freezers and dishwashers. This means you won't have those warped plastic containers where the lids don't fit on anymore.
*Each container features a handy date dial that allows you to record when food was stored and monitor days kept in your refrigerator. You won't have to wait until you see green mold growing on it to know it's been stored for too long.
*Each container is also made with a wave patterned bottom that keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from the deteriorating effects of water and juices which can collect at the bottom over time. Nothing is worse than pulling out mushy mushrooms for your morning omelet.
Aren't convinced yet? You can check these food containers out and order them easily on Amazon. They also come with a full warranty. Merry Christmas, Mom! Best present of the year award.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.