Saturday, August 20, 2011

THERE ARE A LAT-VIA THINGS I LOVED ABOUT THIS CITY

After enjoying a complimentary breakfast of green water, cheese, toast with jam, and ham slices, our final bus ride together took us to Riga Latvia. After a mere 4 hours, we arrived in Riga. I was in love. I am pretty sure I said, "This is beautiful!" about every street I looked down. It's just simply amazing and was my favorite place of the trip by far.
We had the best food


Fantastic markets (glad we didn't get shot by some strong Russian speaking man)

Wonderful mosaic art

















Fabulous buildings


Fantastic stuff

I think I could go on and on about this city. Riga is definitely a must see place (even if you have never heard of Latvia before)!

1 comments:

Lin said...

It is really beautiful & your food looks totally delicious.