Saturday, May 8, 2010

LEMON/CUCUMBER

Last Friday, I had an awesome date to spend the afternoon at a spa. We went to the Kura Door. It's a Japanese Spa in Salt Lake City and it was pretty much amazing. Three hours that included 1 hot soak, a 60 minute massage, 2 trips to the wet sauna, a couple minutes in the dry sauna (not my favorite), 6 dried apricots and almonds, and I was the happiest girl ever.


BUT my most favorite thing about this place was not walking around in the robes and slippers they provide for you, it was drinking the water infused with lemons and cucumbers. WOW! So delicious. I think I found a new favorite.


I mean, I've had lemon in water and I've had cucumber water, but never lemon WITH cucumber water.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never had cucumber water, but I have had cucumber sandwiches. Cucumber water sounds icky.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Jealous.

And.

Sounds delish.