The family slept in a little bit today so I headed out to take advantage of my last day to park hop with Matt, Mindy, Amy, and Chris who are still in town on their friend-cation. Epcot and the innoventions will never be the same.
TIPS TO FELLOW/FUTURE PARKERS:
1. If you're gonna be annoying enough to bring a stroller in the park, please don't ram the back of other's heels as you walk through the crowds...especially the 6th or 7th time.
2. Disney dogs=$7 vs 7-eleven dogs=2 for $2 and unlimited toppings
3. Even though you ALWAYS see a 50 minute minimum wait for the Peter Pan ride at Magic Kingdom AND fast passes are given out to the max for it, don't get in line...it's not that great.
4. Lost & found department for the parks IS magical!
5. Photographers who take your photo with their fancy cameras and scan the photopass are also great people to ask to snap a shot on your personal camera. L-O-V-E them.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Posted by Deanna Watson