Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ZOORASSIC PARK 2 at HOGLE ZOO

I used to have a bad attitude about zoos. I had a bad attitude about a lot of things.
But I have learned that Hogle Zoo is a home for some animals who were harmed and could not survive in the wild. Aww...I love this.
 The zoo has pretty animals, 
entertaining shows,

 fun train rides,
 learning experiences, 
carousel rides, 
 and dinosaurs.
 That's right, Zoorassic Park 2 is at the zoo and there are 14 different dinosaurs for visitors to find throughout the park.

 It is fabulous. I have already been twice.
The Zoorassic Park event runs until September 2015 and is totally here in time for all of you who are excited about the new Jurassic World movie out in theaters.

1 comments:

Todd Klassy said...

Does Deanna have a new boyfriend?! Hmmm...inquiring minds want to know.