Today is the first day of Spring. This means it's time to pack your winter products away and get ready for warmer weather. So what are my new Spring essentials?
1. Since the winter hats are packed, it's time for braids and pony tails. I am always looking for ways to make my hair healthier. My newest product is Hairsentials by Flawless Botanics. It is a scientifically formulated biotin, vitamin, and nutrient complex that contains 22 vital active ingredients for fast hair growth. This daily formula helps to nourish thinning hair while promoting your existing hair growth by feeding your hair from the base of the follicle, giving you thicker, fuller hair. Root to tip nourishment sounds fabulous to me! #hairsentials
2. I know I should always drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, but it is super important as the weather gets warmer. The coolest and yummiest way to do this in my opinion is with a fruit infuser water bottle. This particular bottle holds 26 oz, is BPA & Lead Free, and made in the USA. How do you make delicious, natural fruit flavored beverages? Fill the bottle with water, add your favorite fruit (I put strawberries inside this one), close the lid, shake, and ENJOY! You can also refrigerate overnight for an enhanced infusion if you would like. It totally makes your daily water intake so yummy. #InfuserWaterBottle
3. Spring means lighter, more delicate clothing. After you wear these items, you need to wash them. How do you save your expensive blouses, hosiery, bras and underwear from snagging or knotting in the washer? I have been using the WashGuard lingerie bags for laundry. This ultra fine, zippered wash bag is made of a high quality polyester mesh blend that protects fabric and is safe to use in all wash cycles and with all detergents.
The medium-sized laundry bag measures approximately 12 x 16 inches (great for camisoles, blouses, skirts, dresses, scarves, and socks. The large-sized bag measures approximately 15 x 20 inches (great for everything the medium bag is designed for as well as sweaters, small throws, fine bedding, baby blankets, and more.
4. Since you will most likely be outside enjoying the weather more, you need to make sure your cell battery lasts. For those of ya'll with the latest apple technology, this iPhone 6 battery case provides up to 14 extra hours of talk time and 10 hours browsing time while also protecting your phone. This case is MFi CERTIFIED. This means it will be 100% compatible with iOS 8, all future iOS upgrades, and all iPhone 6 functions. If you click the link in this post, you can get 2 free bonuses with purchase (an extra, clear bumper frame for the case and an audio jack extender). Also, it isn't huge and bulky. #iphone6vaxza
5. Finally, don't forget to get your pets ready for the change in weather as well. Amber Crown sells flea and tick collars for your dogs and cats. They use genuine Baltic amber from Lithuania (super cool because I've been there) with an adjustable leather strap. The collars are 100% chemical free and safe for humans and animals. Amber is natural tree resin fossilized in millions of years.
It works in two ways:
• when worn on pet, the friction from their fur releases aromatic terpines from amber that repels ticks and fleas.
• static electricity generated when amber is rubbed against pet's fur makes parasites uncomfortable and unable to cling to hairs. #ambernecklace
Want to win a few of these of products to try yourself? Enter on the Rafflecopter form below: a Rafflecopter giveaway