Thursday, August 22, 2013

BATHING SUIT

A season pass at the water park has provided a lot of water fun this hot summer. 
Now that the nights are cooling down a bit, we made an addition to the backyard. 
A new hot tub!
What goes best with a new hot tub?
A NEW BATHING SUIT!
It's a suit so stretchy and comfortable I wore it all day!
I'm wearing this tankini & swim skirt.

Where did I get that new suit you ask....from  FreeCountry.com. Free Country has a great selection of tankini tops, swim skirts, and swim shorts that were designed to allow you to mix and match within a color story. The brand has a wonderful outwear and activewear selection to suit your needs for EVERY season. 
*Right now they are having a sale and you have the chance to save up to 70% off all outerwear.*

Check them out on:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute suits. I clicked on the site and they have alot of modest suits perfect for me as a mommy with spots to hide.

Anonymous said...

they have cute rain coats!! thanks!!

Brandon said...

Yeah, I like their coats too. Tell me if you get a chance to review one of those.