Thursday, December 23, 2010

MAN, WE'RE PRETTY

My family just doesn't get together to take family portraits. I don't know why. The last time we were all together was in 2007 on a cruise for my parent's 100th wedding anniversary. Other than that...I think I took one with my brothers and parents when I was about..... 4 years old.

Being the best child my parent's were lucky enough to raise, I decided it would be a good Christmas present to get a shot of everyone together and put it on canvas for them (shh don't ruin the Christmas surprise).

This is what we came up with:

the whole gang


the original Watson clan


the Watson clan kids


grandkids


individual brother families




and baby Lola


Man, we're pretty.
Thanks to Torsten, Rudy, and Taylor for snapping the shots.

5 comments:

Torsten said...

Oh boy those are specail.

Unknown said...

Your parents have been married for 103 years? Wow! They don't look that old at all!

Lin said...

Those are great photos & you all are pretty good looking ;)

Unknown said...

Cute family! Found your blog through FMBT. Look forward to more cute posts! I'm your newest follower!

My blog is relatively new...needs friends :P http://www.blessingsbyblog.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Great pics and I love your blog design!

I found you via FMBT and am your newest follower Rae T. I'd love if you could follow me back at http://contest-for-that.blogspot.com

Have a great day! :)