Sunday, July 18, 2010

SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS

Deciding I'd rather go to church and not understand listening in the German language instead of the Czech language, I drove to Passau today. While I was there, this man walked up to me with a pamphlet for some school in America, pointed to a girl with brown hair in a photo and asked if it was me.


Of course, I said yes and then proceeded to give him my autograph. He giggled with excitement and we took a photo together.
It wasn't really me in the pamphlet.
Does that make me a bad person?

11 comments:

Britt said...

awwww i like that story. you just made his life!

Todd Klassy said...

Who was duped? Old guy was probably looking for a cheeky way to have a conversation with an attractive girl and he made you his pigeon.

Jeff said...

I'm so glad you went to Europe and became famous.

Lin said...

That's so funny!

Jenn said...

That is too funny!!

Jayda said...

haha, thats too funny!

new follower from making friends blogger style would love if you followed me back

http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com/

Alisha K said...

Hi I am your newest follower.
megankayden@yahoo.com

Kara said...

HAHAHA! THat is SO rad.

Unknown said...

That's freakin' hilarious. I'm glad you did that!

Jamie Bishop said...

That's hilarious!

New follower from Thurs blog hop.

littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

hiyaluv said...

we are going to be great friends.