Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SUNRISE, SUNSET


After a day of riding horses and enjoying the sweet Oklahoma country air, I was watching the sunset through the window and the question came up of whether I like to watch the sunrise or sunset. I thought that question was a no-brainer...sunset, of course, because I have to be up way too early to catch a sunrise.

But the very next morning, I was up before the sun and got the opportunity to fly in a little plane and watch the sunrise from the sky. I think that has become my new favorite sunrise memory. And yes, I got to steer the plane...all those years of playing Top Gun on the Nintendo with my brothers finally paid off!

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

You are such a lucky girl...I love how adventurous you are! You rock!

Cecilia said...

so much fun. i still don't know which is better, sunrise or sunsets...

easleyfamily said...

I agree with the sunset...way too early for a sunrise! I'd be too grumpy to enjoy it